Sunday 9 May 2010

Apparently, Britain can divide by zero.

Indeed, I believe in Faeries, pigs are racking up frequent flyer miles, and 1+1 = 3/0

A now seemingly self aware, self-perpetuating and increasingly formidable torrent of chaotic rebellion to logic and reason instigated by, what many could call, the invocation of the ultimate paradox.

An entire nation of robbed, mistreated, deceived and frustrated to a point no metaphor dare wander, turned to its government and shouted a unanimous "NO" so indignant that, the split second that would normally have been used to rationalise between fight or flight, was used instead, to quickly stop swinging it around, zip it up, put it away and wipe the "Mine's bigger so 'll do the banter and you'll tidy up and you'll like it." smirk off it's face.

I wish I'd have written this as it happened, on the day that marked the dawning of the age of "dublyewtee eff" but I was so busy preparing for mass anomie that I over indulged in the planning of the Guy Fawkes Order of Neo-Democracy Party. (Yes, it does anagram "Get the Fuck out Now Dickhead Pricks~" but that's entirely coincidence and a poetically beautiful example of a persons energy and willpower can influence random occurrences.


Anyway, as I didn't post my first blog when I wanted to, I was just determined to get this one out there around midnight-ish~ on Sunday. Partially to settle my insatiable obsessive compulsiveness for the tediously tedious (yes so tedious it warrants grammatical error). But mostly to reference this as day 1, the Monday after the weekend that would confuse the likes of The Beetles, Don Quixote and the author of Alice in Wonderland.

Magic Mushrooms, Caterpillars on Shisha(skeptical) and murderous playing cards. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment